Congratulations to the St John Bosco College Engadine Class of 2022 on your outstanding HSC results!
Our school was among the top 100 high schools, placing 98th in The Sydney Morning Herald rankings.
We recorded 76 Distinguished Achievers, one All Rounder and two Top Achievers.
The college also achieved 90.5% of results in Bands 4-6.
Belinda Westwood, Leader of Learning & Curriculum at St John Bosco, congratulated Year 12 on their fantastic efforts.
“We are very proud of the efforts of the students and staff,” Mrs Westwood said.
“Their support for each other has allowed each student to achieve their true potential”.
“The results are thanks to a dedicated staff, together with a cohort who were focussed and driven to succeed.”
Sydney Catholic Schools has achieved outstanding results in the 2022 HSC with nine of its 33 schools ranked among the top 100 high schools in NSW.
A total of 17 schools ranked among the top 150 secondary schools, underlining Sydney Catholic Schools’ position as one of the top performing systems in Australia.
Sydney Catholic Schools recorded an impressive 2630 Distinguished Achievers, 66 Top Achievers and 58 All Rounders.
St John Bosco College Engadine 2022 HSC Results
Here’s a recap of our 2022 HSC highlights:
- 76 Achievers – lists the students who achieved a result in the highest band (Band 6 or Band E4) for one or more courses, not including results for courses studied external to their school
- One All Rounder – number of students scoring above 90 in at least 10 units
- Two Top Achievers – student(s) who achieved one of the highest places in an HSC course or VET examination and also achieved a result in the highest band (Band 6 or Band E4)
- Mikayla Graves – Design and Technology
- Abby Bailey – Community and Family Studies
- 90.5% of results in Bands 4-6.